WANT TO GET INVOLVED?
Whether you are a student, a researcher, an EMT, nurse or medical student, there are many opportunities to become a part of the HMS MEDscience program.
Experience in the sciences or in a clinical environment is greatly preferred!
Please check back soon for updates!
Assist in conducting a science program for high school students. Commitment requirement: minimum 2 hours per week.
- Aid in lectures on human body systems
- Run a simulation mannequin and run case scenarios
- Deliver a post-case debrief
Research & Evaluation Intern
Facilitate current research/evaluation projects.
- Perform data entry and analysis for video recordings, reflection papers and tests performed throughout the program
- Gather data on past/current HMS MEDscience participants
Provide support to team throughout week-long HMS MEDscience summer camps.
Commitment requirement: 1 full business week.
- Set up a variety of daily events for a group of 10-13 students. Events include: simulation cases, lectures, hospital tours, lunch speakers and skills labs
- Provide mentorship to high school students about STEM field and/or college experience